FishBC Forum: Guide or Accomodation advertisers special offer - FishBC Forum

Page 1 of 1

Guide or Accomodation advertisers special offer Advertise free at the UK's Biggest Fly Fishing show

#1 User is offline   speyghillie 

• Pip
  • Group: Registered Member

Posted 22 May 2011 - 08:13 AM

Hi Guys,
Again this year i will be working at the Scott Mackenzie DTX stand at the CLA (the biggest fishing show in the UK) because there is no conflict of interest i am able to advertise your Guide service or accomodation in BC.
Not only will i have your leaflets on one of the busiest fishing stands, every night all the stand holders have dinner and a few beers after the show and this includes all the major fishing tour operators who book fishing holidays and accomodation from the UK.

Here is the link, please have a look at the fishing section. www.gamefair.co.uk/

I will be hosting a trip to BC in Oct and in return i would like a reduced rate of Jet Boat hire/guided days or accomodation.

If you run a guide service or provide accomodation please contact me at speycaster1@hotmail.co.uk i will only advertise one guide service and one accomodation Provider....... really is a great chance to get your company name out at a monster of a fly fishing show.

Thanks Guys.
Gordon Macleod
Scott Mackenzie DTX

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Please also read our Privacy Policy.

All views expressed in the posts on these bulletin boards, discussion groups or chat boards are solely the views and opinions of the author of the post, and not those of Fish BC, fishbc.com, Interactive Broadcasting Corporation or it's advertisers, sponsors and suppliers.

Information provided on fishbc.com is provided 'as is' and may contain errors or omissions. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the quality, accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information and services provided. Users should verify all information before acting on it. Use of this information is at your own risk.

Fish BC, fishbc.com, and Interactive Broadcasting Corporation does not officially sanction, and is not responsible or liable for, any group or individual activities or actions that occur outside of the fishbc.com website.

Please read the entire Terms & Conditions & Privacy Policy

© 1996-2008 Interactive Broadcasting Corporation. All Rights Reserved.