FishBC Forum: DTX Spey Week - FishBC Forum

Page 1 of 1

DTX Spey Week

#1 User is offline   speyghillie 

• Pip
  • Group: Registered Member

Posted 27 September 2011 - 12:57 AM

Hi everyone,
I will be hosting a Scott Mackenzie DTX Spey week starting Sunday 16th-23rd Oct at Cultus Lake Resort Chilliwack.
I will be there for the week with the full range of DTX rods including the new Shooting head rods which again have been a huge hit in the UK and this will
be the first showing in Canada.

http://youtu.be/oYj_V_1JeuY

I will also have the new shooting head and Speylines designed by Scott Mackenzie and Andrew Toft, that are not available in the stores yet.

http://youtu.be/zV-w_xV2Gqc

This is a chance to try out the most popular and biggest selling Spey rod range in the UK.............. come along and see why .

If you would like to try out any rods during the week please PM me and i will be sure to be at the resort at that time, Coffee, Beer and i will bring a bottle or two of the real stuff over from Scotland that you dont get in Canada.

I will be also running a Speycasting clinic on Sunday the 16th and have two spaces available.

Looking forward to seeing you there.

Gordon Macleod
Scott Mackenzie
DTX Pro Staff.

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Please also read our Privacy Policy.

All views expressed in the posts on these bulletin boards, discussion groups or chat boards are solely the views and opinions of the author of the post, and not those of Fish BC, fishbc.com, Interactive Broadcasting Corporation or it's advertisers, sponsors and suppliers.

Information provided on fishbc.com is provided 'as is' and may contain errors or omissions. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the quality, accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information and services provided. Users should verify all information before acting on it. Use of this information is at your own risk.

Fish BC, fishbc.com, and Interactive Broadcasting Corporation does not officially sanction, and is not responsible or liable for, any group or individual activities or actions that occur outside of the fishbc.com website.

Please read the entire Terms & Conditions & Privacy Policy

© 1996-2008 Interactive Broadcasting Corporation. All Rights Reserved.