FishBC Forum: Sage XP #8 4p. Ross Gunnison, spare spool, lines, s.h. flies - FishBC Forum

Page 1 of 1

Sage XP #8 4p. Ross Gunnison, spare spool, lines, s.h. flies sold

#1 User is offline   Tad 

• Pip
  • Group: Founding Member

Posted 28 February 2012 - 10:53 AM

I have a Sage XP #8 4 piece, a Ross Gunnison G5 with a spare spool, two lines and a shooting head. aluminum tube + 39 unused steelhead flies. I bought it to fish the Cow - just before my knee replacement. It's had a couple of casts, but is basically new. $500.00. I live in victoria.

This post has been edited by Tad: 08 July 2012 - 05:42 PM

#2 User is offline   ChironomidKing 

• PipPip
  • Group: Registered Member

Posted 14 March 2012 - 10:24 AM

Pictures?
Rod length?

#3 User is offline   Tad 

• Pip
  • Group: Founding Member

Posted 24 March 2012 - 03:59 PM

The rod is 9' - I'll try and post some pictures

Page 1 of 1

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Please also read our Privacy Policy.

All views expressed in the posts on these bulletin boards, discussion groups or chat boards are solely the views and opinions of the author of the post, and not those of Fish BC, fishbc.com, Interactive Broadcasting Corporation or it's advertisers, sponsors and suppliers.

Information provided on fishbc.com is provided 'as is' and may contain errors or omissions. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the quality, accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information and services provided. Users should verify all information before acting on it. Use of this information is at your own risk.

Fish BC, fishbc.com, and Interactive Broadcasting Corporation does not officially sanction, and is not responsible or liable for, any group or individual activities or actions that occur outside of the fishbc.com website.

Please read the entire Terms & Conditions & Privacy Policy

© 1996-2008 Interactive Broadcasting Corporation. All Rights Reserved.